1 General information
1.1 The website https://www.metasystem.be (the " Website ") is made available to the visitor and operated by Mobile Systems Europe srl, a company incorporated under Belgian law with its registered office at 1030 Schaerbeek, Rue des Palais, 44/52 and registered with the ECB under company number 0879.633.414, email@example.com, (hereinafter " Mobile Systems Europe ").
Mobile Systems Europe is responsible for the processing of such personal data and ensures compliance with the obligations set forth in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the " RGPD ") or any other provision of Union or Member State law relating to data protection, including the confidentiality and security of such data.
2 Processing of personal data by Mobile Systems Europe
2.1 Mobile Systems Europe processes the personal data collected via its Site (e.g. by simply connecting to the Site) or voluntarily communicated on it (e.g. via the contact form).
2.1.1 Justifications for the treatment. The processing of the visitor's personal data (both when he visits the Site and when he spontaneously fills in the contact form and/or sends an e-mail to Mobile Systems Europe through the Site), is based on the following justifications:
- the legitimate interests pursued by Mobile Systems Europe, in particular to improve the Site and to promote/inform about the services offered (article 6.1. f of the GDPR); and where applicable
- the consent of the data subject, in this case the visitor (article 6.1. a of the GDPR).
2.1.2 Purposes of the processing. Mobile Systems Europe processes the visitor's personal data for the purpose of :
- the management of the Site and the provision of information and advice to prospects; and, where applicable
- direct marketing and sending commercial communications.
2.1.3 Categories of personal data. Depending on the use of the Site made by the visitor, Mobile Systems Europe is likely to process his identification data, including electronic data (such as his name, first name, title, address, telephone and mobile number and e-mail, his IP address, cookies, the website from which he was redirected to the Site, the date and duration of the visit, the visitor's browser and operating system, his browsing behaviour and, more particularly, his requests as well as the pages on the Site he visits, etc.).
2.1.4 Shelf life. Personal data are kept :
- when they are processed for the purpose of managing the Site: for a maximum period of 3 months after the visitor's last visit to the Site.
- when they are processed for the purposes of promotion/information on the services offered to prospects: for a maximum period of 6 months after the prospect has made contact.
- when they are processed for direct marketing and commercial prospecting purposes: for a maximum period of one year after the last visit of the visitor to the Site.
2.2 The visitor's personal data may be communicated to third parties and subcontractors under certain circumstances.
2.2.1 Third party
Mobile Systems Europe commits itself not to communicate the personal data of the visitor to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
Mobile Systems Europe may communicate the visitor's personal data to third parties in certain cases:
- when it is required to do so by virtue of a legal provision or when Mobile Systems Europe is involved in the purchase or sale of the company or its assets;
- when necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of Mobile Systems Europe, its customers, or others.
Mobile Systems Europe is not responsible for the processing of the visitor's personal data by any third party. This processing is carried out under the responsibility of these third parties. For any request or question, visitors can contact the third parties concerned directly.
Mobile Systems Europe uses subcontractors (e.g. IT infrastructures, servers established abroad) that process personal data on the instructions of Mobile Systems Europe and on its behalf. In this case, Mobile Systems Europe commits itself to take the necessary measures to guarantee the confidentiality of the data and to ensure their integrity and, when the subcontractors are established outside the EEA, to ensure an adequate level of protection (e.g. contractual clauses that can be consulted on simple request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org).
3.2 Insofar as the cookies contain personal data, the visitor will be able to invoke his or her rights, as provided for in the GDPR.
4 Rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability, opposition, limitation and withdrawal of consent
4.1 In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, the visitor has the right to:
- request free access to its personal data;
- to have his personal data corrected free of charge if they are incorrect or incomplete;
- request the deletion of personal data or object to their use in the cases provided for by the GDPR;
- to object without cause to the use of his or her personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- to limit the processing of his or her personal data in the cases provided for by the RGPD.
In cases where the processing of his data is based on his consent, the visitor also has the right to:
- receive his or her data in a structured format and have it transferred to another company (right to portability); and
- withdraw consent at any time by sending a free e-mail to email@example.com.
4.2 To exercise the above rights, the visitor can contact Mobile Systems Europe's customer service by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.3 In all circumstances, the visitor has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (Rue de la Presse, 35, 1000 Brussels - email@example.com).
In case of questions or complaints, the visitor can contact the customer service of Mobile Systems Europe:
- by mail addressed to the customer service of Mobile Systems Europe: Rue des Palais 44/52, 1030 Schaerbeek.
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.